A while ago I posted this picture of myself sans-makeup and just commented on how awesome Vita Olefera has been for my skin. Then everyone was like WHERE DO I BUYYYYYYYY and I had to ignore you all because I was up to something.
But now I can officially talk about it, so let me start by saying this - as of next Monday, I work for the company that makes Vita Olefera (but I didn’t when I posted this picture originally). Anyway, right now, the only product you can buy that contains Vita Olefera is Sunology, an all-natural sunscreen. (More products are coming, I promise!) But how perfect is it that I work for a sun screen company? I mean, I’m (a person who looks like) a vampire for crying out loud!
Please allow me to tell you why you should switch to Sunology sunscreen.
- Active ingredients derived from nature, no chemical active ingredients
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 50/35 Protection
- Contains Super Anti-oxidents, Vitamin A, C, E and emollients and moisturizers
- Sunology has no water, no fillers and no diluents
- Water Resistant (80 minutes)
- Cruelty-free & vegan
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist recommended
You’ve probably read a lot about Oxybenzone and other gnarly stuff in conventional sunscreens lately? Yeah, you won’t find that in Sunology. Plus, it was recently recommended by Gorgeously Green and everyone loves that blog, right?
So anyway, that’s your update on Vita Olefera, and my official recommendation for an all-natural sunscreen. Seriously, check us out, and don’t worry, we are re-designing the website & packaging right now. Oh, and follow us on Twitter & like us on Facebook to find out when we kick off our summer tour awwwwww yeah!
- fittbritt likes this
- littlebeastling reblogged this from bakeanddestroy and added:
- iamnatij likes this
- emmaleemayvintageville likes this
- felistella likes this
- puella-absurd likes this
- queue-moderns reblogged this from bakeanddestroy
- xojanneal likes this
- kidfurnace likes this
- kassiedawn likes this
- iwillnotactuallykillanyonetoday likes this
- hellrazorart likes this
- ughavrea likes this
- littlebeastling said: Done and done. Even as a Filipina I need sunscreen and summer run training can’t necessarily always be done in dark hours. Thanks for sharing!
- littlebeastling likes this
- thelustyenigma likes this
- mikelo reblogged this from bakeanddestroy
- evangelala likes this
- anopenendedlife reblogged this from bakeanddestroy
- anopenendedlife likes this
- wicked-dance likes this
- futurasatana said: I’ve been totally looking for a natural face sunscreen…going to buy some now! Your skin looks awesome, btw!
- puellaluporum likes this
- ravingsockmonkey reblogged this from bakeanddestroy
- ravingsockmonkey likes this
- iloveyoulikesidlovednancy likes this
- kingofsiam likes this
- bakeanddestroy posted this